LinuxWorld London is kicking arse. The Ubuntu army have taken hold and there is a buzz. The Jokosher boys are spreading the love. LUGRadio won an award for Best Marketing Campaign. More later when (a) I am not drunk and (b) I have time. Out.
- Atom: My New Favorite Code Editor
- Getting started with GStreamer with Python
- DirecTV Charge You To Fix Their Service Issues
- Creating a roadmap for more successful teams
- GStreamer Dynamic Pads, Explained
- What LibreOffice Impress Needs To Rock
- Cutting the Cord With Playstation Vue
- The Opinion Slab: Ad Supported Websites?