LinuxWorld London is kicking arse. The Ubuntu army have taken hold and there is a buzz. The Jokosher boys are spreading the love. LUGRadio won an award for Best Marketing Campaign. More later when (a) I am not drunk and (b) I have time. Out.
About The Author
For Your Consideration
- Perceptions and Methods of Good Customer Service
- Supporting Software Freedom Conservancy
- Atom: My New Favorite Code Editor
- Blogging, Podcasting, or Video?
- An Experiment In Reviving Dead Open Source Projects
- All Things Open Keynote, Talks, Book Signing and More
- Goodbye XPRIZE, Hello GitHub
- What LibreOffice Impress Needs To Rock
- Free Beer, Prizes, and Bad Voltage in Fulda Tonight!
- Bad Voltage Live in Germany: 30th Sep 2015