My friend and yours, AusImage, has tidied up the Ubuntu Open Week logs into this nice collection of formatted logs. There is some incredible content, help and tips in there about all aspects of contributing to Ubuntu, such as packaging, MOTU, documentation, community, launchpad, Kubuntu, bug triaging, ports and more. There are also Q+A sessions with Mark Shuttleworth and myself. I am sure the content there will be hugely useful for you god-like individuals who are wanting to feel the Ubuntu community love and get involved. Thanks AusImage, and thanks to everyone who made the Ubuntu Open Week such a success.
About The Author
For Your Consideration
- Moving on From GitHub
- Kindness and Community
- Dan Ariely on Building More Human Technology, Data, Artificial Intelligence, and More
- Mycroft and Building a Future of Open Artificial Intelligence
- Going Large on Medium
- Upcoming Speaking at Interop and Abstractions
- Community Leadership Summit 2016
- Suggestions for Donating a Speaker fee
- Supporting Beep Beep Yarr!
- The Hybrid Desktop