This year I have set myself the goal of growing awareness of Recreant View, and MySpace seems like one piece of the puzzle. We already have a Seraphidian MySpace site, and it has really helped in spreading the band, so I am sure the new MySpace site for my solo work will also help spread the word.
I plan on using the MySpace site for a few things:
- Growing a network of listeners and friends
- Showcasing my best tunes via the MySpace music player on the page
- Using the blog to keep people updated
- Get to know other musicians and bands that are all drinking the MySpace loopy juice
- Get an impression of how well Recreant View is growing, in conjunction with my Google Analytics data
One question for the geek army – does anyone know if there is an easy way to automatically update my MySpace blog with the content from my WordPress blog over on Recreant View? Would be nice to publish in my Recreant View blog and it automatically update my MySpace blog.
If you MySpace, add me as a friend, and as ever, keep your peelers on Recreant View for the latest updates on the rollercoaster of adventure that is my solo music project.