Yep, the Jackson Kelly on the right has a chunk missing. I was warned against putting it on top of my rack while at university, and a poo-pooed the advice. Then, one dark day, it got knocked off the rack, bounced, and a big chunk ‘o Kelly came off. A musician should never ever see his guitar bounce.
For Your Consideration
- Announcing Jono Bacon Consulting
- Moving on From GitHub
- Kindness and Community
- Dan Ariely on Building More Human Technology, Data, Artificial Intelligence, and More
- Mycroft and Building a Future of Open Artificial Intelligence
- Going Large on Medium
- Upcoming Speaking at Interop and Abstractions
- Community Leadership Summit 2016
- Suggestions for Donating a Speaker fee
- Supporting Beep Beep Yarr!