Yep, the Jackson Kelly on the right has a chunk missing. I was warned against putting it on top of my rack while at university, and a poo-pooed the advice. Then, one dark day, it got knocked off the rack, bounced, and a big chunk ‘o Kelly came off. A musician should never ever see his guitar bounce.
About The Author
For Your Consideration
- Recommendations For New Runners
- Perceptions and Methods of Good Customer Service
- Supporting Software Freedom Conservancy
- Atom: My New Favorite Code Editor
- Blogging, Podcasting, or Video?
- An Experiment In Reviving Dead Open Source Projects
- All Things Open Keynote, Talks, Book Signing and More
- Goodbye XPRIZE, Hello GitHub
- What LibreOffice Impress Needs To Rock
- Free Beer, Prizes, and Bad Voltage in Fulda Tonight!