“We will introduce Linux every time we have to replace a desktop computer,” he said, “so this year we expect to change 5,000-8,000 to Ubuntu and then 12,000-15,000 over the next four years so that every desktop uses the Linux operating system by 2013-2014.“
About The Author
For Your Consideration
- Recommendations For New Runners
- Perceptions and Methods of Good Customer Service
- Supporting Software Freedom Conservancy
- Atom: My New Favorite Code Editor
- Blogging, Podcasting, or Video?
- An Experiment In Reviving Dead Open Source Projects
- All Things Open Keynote, Talks, Book Signing and More
- Goodbye XPRIZE, Hello GitHub
- What LibreOffice Impress Needs To Rock
- Free Beer, Prizes, and Bad Voltage in Fulda Tonight!