As work begins on the new project it struck me just how easy it is to build a collaborative framework these days. It is simple to get people working together on documents, on strategy, developing plans, sharing email, sharing tasks and more. As we try to figure out the future of our desktop, we absolutely need all of this hooking together. I want to make sure that when my hard disk dies, I just need to re-install applications.
About The Author
For Your Consideration
- Moving on From GitHub
- Kindness and Community
- Dan Ariely on Building More Human Technology, Data, Artificial Intelligence, and More
- Mycroft and Building a Future of Open Artificial Intelligence
- Going Large on Medium
- Upcoming Speaking at Interop and Abstractions
- Community Leadership Summit 2016
- Suggestions for Donating a Speaker fee
- Supporting Beep Beep Yarr!
- The Hybrid Desktop