As work begins on the new project it struck me just how easy it is to build a collaborative framework these days. It is simple to get people working together on documents, on strategy, developing plans, sharing email, sharing tasks and more. As we try to figure out the future of our desktop, we absolutely need all of this hooking together. I want to make sure that when my hard disk dies, I just need to re-install applications.
About The Author
For Your Consideration
- Supporting Software Freedom Conservancy
- Atom: My New Favorite Code Editor
- Blogging, Podcasting, or Video?
- An Experiment In Reviving Dead Open Source Projects
- All Things Open Keynote, Talks, Book Signing and More
- Goodbye XPRIZE, Hello GitHub
- What LibreOffice Impress Needs To Rock
- Free Beer, Prizes, and Bad Voltage in Fulda Tonight!
- Bad Voltage Live in Germany: 30th Sep 2015
- Go and back the Mycroft Kickstarter campaign