Jeremy Garcia, Stuart Langridge, and myself (Bryan Lunduke is unable to make it again, although we do of course hope that he recovers from whatever horrific disease he’s contracted) bring you:
- Open Source Health: are the open source community more unhealthy than most? Perhaps the trend for health-related gadgets will save us
- Review: Stuart talks about Ender’s Game, the film, the book, and the author
- Chris Anderson, CEO of 3D Robotics, ex-editor of Wired, and author, talks about his current venture, creating pilotless autonomous “drones” and what they might mean for Amazon Prime Air, agriculture, and society at large
- How do the team actually back up their stuff? Surprisingly, we all actually do (as should you), but how do we do it?
- Your feedback: video podcasting, Bitcoin, new phone OSes, and pod love